Managing for High Performance
Bring out the best in your people through outstanding management
Consider this if...
- You want to be famous as a great place to work
- You’ve got a cultural problem that needs a meaningful fix
- You want to accelerate the development of your people
- You have managers, whether at the top or the bottom, who lack management skills
- You want to hire better talent
- You want to retain your best people
Research is clear: The most important contributor of employee performance, happiness and retention is the manager.
Great managers help their people achieve greatness. Less-than-great managers wind up with people who deliver less, feel overworked and underappreciated, and fail to grow.
Managing for High Performance will show the most important function in your organization – people managers – how to get the best from their direct reports and teams, while helping them stay motivated and energized. It uses techniques that are built for the modern, younger, more diverse work force, including remote and on-site contributors.
Managing for High Performance is usually a one-day program for up to 20 people, typically targeting more first-line and newer managers. It will help them develop their teams more quickly and effectively, while encouraging engagement and high performance. The program will cover the following:
- Situational Leadership – the best model for managing people in a way that grows
both performance and development.
- Understanding motivation – how to encourage the best performance from your
people by helping them achieve personal objectives.
- Giving feedback in a way that stimulates growth and builds confidence.
- Having difficult conversations to make your message clear while preserving relationships.
There will be multiple opportunities for in-depth discussions and case study analysis.
If you want the best outcomes for anyone who leads and managers, consider a powerful program that combines the agendas of Managing for High Performance and Inspirational Leadership. The result is an intense, high-energy, two-day program for up to 20 people at any level of management or senior leadership.