Managing for High Performance
Bring Inspiring Leadership Behaviors to Your Company
Consider this if...
- Your top tiers are competent at their jobs, but aren’t inspiring performance from those below
- You need to chart a new course for the organization
- There’s a new leadership team in place and they have to get on the same page ASAP
- You haven’t been able to nail down your culture, or instill it within the organization
A one-day program for up to 20 people, typically targeting more junior managers. It will help them develop their teams more quickly and effectively, while encouraging engagement and high performance. The program will cover the following:
- Situational Leadership – the best model for managing people in a way that grows
both performance and development.
- Understanding motivation – how to encourage the best performance from your
people by helping them achieve personal objectives.
- Giving feedback in a way that stimulates growth and builds confidence.
- Having difficult conversations to make your message clear while preserving relationships.
There will be multiple opportunities for in-depth discussions and case study analysis.
A powerful program combines the agendas of Managing for High Performance and Inspirational Leadership. The result is an intense, high-energy, two-day program for up to 20 people at any level of management or senior leadership.