Strengthening Client Relationships
Elevate Your Key Relationships
to "Trusted Advisor" Status
Consider this if...
- You want a greater share of your client’s wallet
- Your account people have become order takers
- Your clients are starting to feel that not enough value is being provided from their interactions with your people
- You want to create a competitive edge, both in the market and in competing for talent
You have many team members on your client service team. How many of them are completely trusted by the client to always do the right thing for the client’s business, no matter how difficult or contentious? How many of them are so deeply embedded into the client organization that clients call for their advice even in areas not handled by your organization?
The answer better be “many of them” if you want to have a profitable, growing, long-term relationship. If the answer is “I’m not sure” or “Just the most senior person,” then you’re playing with fire.
A one-day or two-day program for anyone who has frequent client contact, especially critical for those who own client relationships. The program will cover the following:
- What clients truly value from their partners and providers.
- Relationship planning, including account strategies and meeting tactics.
- The elements of trust, and how to build and maintain trustworthiness.
- Understanding client decision-making.
- The principles of persuasion.
- Listening and questioning skills.
- Handling questions and overcoming objections.
- Client meeting simulations.
The one-day program is largely a download of key principles with practice. Larger
groups (up to 20) can be accommodated. The two-day program incorporates more
practice and meeting simulations. It’s best with smaller groups of up to 12.