Selling to the C-Suite
Making the Sale at the Highest
Levels of the Organization
Consider this if...
- Your growth is dependent on selling at higher levels of the organization.
- Your senior people are brilliant at their crafts but less so at selling.
- You compete in a category where differentiation is achieved as much through relationships as through products or processes.
- You’ve relaunched, restructured or developed new services.
When senior execs sell to other senior execs, expectations are greater and barriers higher. The buyer expects a quick, high-value interaction with someone who really gets it.
You know what your agency, service or product does. And so do the people you work with day-to-day. The C-Level executive isn’t necessarily going to see the problems or the same benefits. Do your senior people who sell at this level know how to adjust?
One-day or two-day programs targeting the strategies and tactics that are required to effectively sell to the prospect’s most senior executives. Those executives can have very different objectives than division or line management decision-makers. The program is appropriate for anyone who sells to this level of leadership or supports that sale. The program many of the areas of The Insight Sale, within the context of what’s unique about the C-Level interaction, including:
- What really matters to the C-Suite.
- Bringing value to every interaction.
- Being brief, confident and assertive.
- Leading the conversation without sacrificing flexibility and adaptability to respond to cues from the C-level executive.
The one-day program is largely a download of key principles with some practice.
Larger groups (up to 16) can be accommodated. The two-day program incorporates
more practice and individual coaching, and is best run with smaller (up to 8) groups.