The Insight Sale
No doubt you have a good feel for the problem. It’s the solution that’s been evasive.
Consider this if...
- You don’t know what’s holding down your win rate, and you haven’t been able to fix it.
- Your staff burned out from losing new business and pitch activity.
One-day or two-day programs that can transform the way the organization influences and persuades, with clients, prospects and even internal stakeholders. It’s appropriate for anyone responsible for revenue generation as well as for anyone needing to change the mind of an internal stakeholder. The program covers:
- How clients and prospects really make decisions.
- Tailoring the message to decision-maker communication styles and motivators.
- Stakeholder mapping: A positional analysis of where they stand on the issues and
who can influence whom.
- The Insight Sale: Defining and identifying insights that will challenge the
stakeholders’ understanding of the issue, and change the conversation to one that is
favorable to the influencer.
- Influence and persuasion techniques.
- Asking and answering questions.
- Handling objections.
- Closing the sale.
- Sales / Influence scenario simulations.
The one-day program is largely a download of key principles from above with practice. Larger groups (up to 16) can be accommodated. The two-day program incorporates the full range of topics, more practice and individual coaching, and is best run with smaller (up to 8) groups.