Changing the Conversation – The Insight Sale
Consultative selling is flawed. Prospects are onto it. Here's the better way to build new business.
Consider this if...
- The selling cycle is way too long and it’s driving you crazy
- You want to develop your people into top-notch revenue generators
- You don’t know what’s holding down your win rate, and you haven’t been able to fix it.
- Your staff is burned out from losing new business and pitch activity.
- You realize you’re not differentiating your offer, your product, or your firm as well as you should
Just like your people, your prospects have too much work and not enough resources. They still need great partners who can deliver great solutions. But because of their business demands, they’ve had to change their decision-making approach.
Consultative selling worked great. Once. Now, for many prospects, the consultative sale takes too long, is too predictable, and doesn’t help them differentiate between options.
Changing the Conversation – The Insight Sale addresses this head on with an approach built for the modern decision maker. It cuts to the heart of how prospects in almost any industry differentiate between providers. It will let you position your solutions and products in a way that will truly address what the decision maker is really looking for, without wasting their time with unnecessary questions or commoditized capabilities.
Changing the Conversation – The Insight Sale is offered as a one-day or two-day program that can transform the way the organization influences and persuades clients, prospects and even internal stakeholders. It’s appropriate for anyone responsible for revenue generation as well as for anyone needing to change the mind of an stakeholder. The program covers:
- How clients and prospects really make decisions.
- Tailoring the message to decision-maker communication styles and motivators.
- Stakeholder mapping: A positional analysis of where they stand on the issues and
who can influence whom.
- The Insight Sale: Defining and identifying insights that will challenge the
stakeholders’ understanding of the issue, and change the conversation to one that is
favorable to the influencer.
- Influence and persuasion techniques.
- Asking and answering questions.
- Handling objections.
- Closing the sale.
- Sales / Influence scenario simulations.
The one-day program is largely a download of key principles from above with practice. Larger groups (up to 16) can be accommodated. The two-day program incorporates the full range of topics, more practice and individual coaching, and is best run with smaller (up to 8) groups.