Help Your Managers Get to the Point without Straining Relationships
Consider this if...
- Your people struggle with tough conversations
- There are initiatives that will be met with some resistance
- Team members back down too easily, or defend too aggressively
- Different functional areas aren’t always on the same page
- You work frequently -and sometimes with stress – across business units
- There have been significant changes on the client side
A one-day program for up to 20 people, focusing on anyone who must work across functions or with clients. The program will cover difficult conversations and situations through the following:
- Understanding how disagreement turns into conflict.
- Planning the effective “difficult” conversation.
- Reaching firm agreements that maintain or enhance relationships.
- Handling unexpected or extreme reactions.
- Simulations of difficult conversations.
The workshop covers areas of potential conflict within teams, across functions, and with
clients and partner organizations. Participants will uncover opportunities for creating and
maintaining the strongest possible relationships.