Understand your approach to projects,
challenges, problems, and colleagues
Consider this if...
- Your people aren’t inspiring performance from those below
- You need to chart a new course for the organization
- There’s a new leadership team in place and they have to get on the same page ASAP
- You haven’t been able to nail down your culture, or instill it within the organization
A half-day program covering Mindset, with emphasis on the Albert Ellis and Carol Dweck models. It’s appropriate for anyone in the organization who wants to be able to better handle uncertainty or change, or to find more opportunities for engagement and satisfaction within the company. We can accommodate up to 20 people.
The program will cover the following:
- Understanding Mindset and value of a Growth Mindset.
- Assessing and adjusting Mindset.
- Handling change.
- Resiliency and Grit – making the best of difficult situations.
- Planning your development from a Learning Mindset
- Action Planning to implement real changes.
This workshop challenges participants to understand their approach to projects, challenges, problems, and colleagues. They will gain new perspectives on themselves and on the people they work with.