Build an active, effective business network
Consider this if...
- You need to build an active, effective business network.
- You want to add value to your business relationships.
A half-day program for up to 20 people, appropriate for anyone who wants to build an active, effective business network internally and externally. The program will cover virtual and face-to-face networking through the following:
- Setting a networking objectives
- Finding the “master connectors”
- Positioning oneself to create interest and the perception of value
- Best practices when meeting people for the first time, including questioning and listening skills
- Maintain an effective network over time
Participants will map out networking strategies for themselves. They will develop a personal positioning statement, and practice initial network meetings.