Know the Value You Bring to Your Agency and to Your Clients
Consider this if...
- You’re experiencing higher turnover rates than you’d like
- You want to have happier, more enthusiastic team members
- Clients are not putting enough trust in your junior team members
- You want your people to take more control over their development
- There are multiple opportunities for people to be effective – if they made better choices
- You want your people to contribute to a healthy agency culture
A one-day program for up to 20 people, typically younger employees. The program will cover the following:
- The importance of managing perceptions – how to be authentic while making necessary adjustments.
- The “eight observable behaviors” which quickly add up to perceptions of “warmth” (per Amy Cuddy), trustworthiness, and likability.
- Communication skills exercises to gain better control over eye contact, voice, tonals, language.
- Understanding, and adjusting to, communication styles or business “chemistry.”
- Creating strong first impressions and establishing rapport.
- Thinking differently about the value of networking and improving your networking skills.
The program blends explanation, exercises, and role-playing to gain maximum impact. It’s appropriate for almost anyone in the agency, though younger colleagues seem to need this the most.